Candidate Number

Candidate Number - 9424

Thursday 22 January 2015

Update

Music Video:
for my music video, I was told to spread out the lip synch a little more as it was all clustered towards the beginning. Another piece of feedback was to either take out or do something else with the spiders. This is because it looks slightly random as it comes from nowhere and does not link in with the rest of the video. I was also told to recheck the shots cut to the beat as not all of them were exactly on point.

Digipak:
for the digipak I was advised to change the disk tray. The disk tray was supposed to show a crystal ball, however when in with the disk tray, a peer told me it looked more like tin foil as the entire ball could not be seen.

Mag ad:
for the magazine ad, I was advised to make the picture a little darker as it did't seem to fit in with the rest because of the dark colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment