Candidate Number

Candidate Number - 9424

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Behind the scenes

On the day of the shoot, this is what I had pre-prepared - a small glass bowl containing 'blood'. I made this blood by mixing washing up liquid and red food colouring. I had learnt this trick while working at the BFI during the week of the BFI Media Conference. This gives the correct consistency of blood 















This picture here shows the set up of the green screen and my actress filming the lip sync.












 This is the soft-box I had set up to provide the lighting for my music video.

These two pictures show the pentagram I used for the ritualistic parts of my music video. The picture to the left shows the process of drawing the pentagram. I drew the symbol with some white chalk on a cement covered ground. 


No comments:

Post a Comment