Candidate Number

Candidate Number - 9424

Tuesday 2 December 2014

THE eyeliner


When thinking about the Mise-en-scen, I came across this picture, and decided to use it for my artist in the music video as it is not something you see every day; and my video would not be considered an everyday music video.
I followed the same colour scheme at first...
I could not find the same blue so tried to find any blue eyeliner:

The picture on the left shows smudged blue liquid eyeliner with a stroke of black liquid eyeliner on top. The right shows the opposite - there is black liquid eyeliner on the bottom with smudged blue liquid eyeliner on top.









I Then found a tutorial by the Kat Von D who uploaded the original picture



I also changed the colour from Blue to purple because I thought it would suit the atmosphere more.

I then followed the video and mixed it with what I had come up with originally. This is what I came up with. The picture to the left shows the blue liquid eyeliner, although this time it is not smudged, topped with a light, almost violet colour. The right shows the same as the left but with a darker purple pencil liner. The picture below shows the darker purple pencil eye liner and the smudged blur liquid eyeliner.

I will be using the smudged liquid blue eyeliner with the darker pencil purple eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment