Candidate Number

Candidate Number - 9424

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Change of storyline:

For the narrative aspect of my music video, the initial video was for the lead to be chased by own sin in real time. However when shooting this scene, the atmosphere had to be creepy so I shot the scenes at around 5pm after sunset. This did not turn out well because it was too dark and there was very little street light and I could not use studio lights because I was outside so did not have access to a power supply.
Within the next few days I re-filmed the footage in day light at around 1pm. This shoot had the correct lighting and I could actually see my actress on screen. My plan was to then edit the footage to make it look like night in post production. However, after trying to edit the footage, I found the best I could do was make it more blue. This did not make it look like night. Rather than finding the perfect time to re-film, I have now changed the details slightly to show the lead chased by her own sin in her dream, possibly sleep paralysis. To further this, I will have to show some sort of ritual which has led to the state of sleep paralysis.

Here is what the 'dream' footage will now look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment