Candidate Number

Candidate Number - 9424

Thursday 6 November 2014

Copyright Notice

Dear Universal Island Records,

My name is Roshni Mepani and I am an A Level student at Park High Sixth Form in Stanmore.  I would like your permission to use a track by 'Florence and The Machine' from their album 'Ceremonials'.

The track I wish to use is 'Seven Devils, which is track 8 on the album released in 2011. With making use of this song I will be creating a music video, digipak and magazing advert for the release of the album.

These products will not be used for financial gain and the only people who will see the products are my Media class, teachers and the OCR exam board. The music video will be uploaded to YouTube where you be fully credited.

Yours Faithfully,

Roshni Mepani

No comments:

Post a Comment