Candidate Number

Candidate Number - 9424

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Make - up inspiration


When originally thinking about Make - Up, black eye-shadow and winged eyeliner came to mind. However, I recently came across this picture of a tutorial by famed tattoo artist Kat Von D. This was created using make - up from her own make-up line. Out the two, I am more drawn to the second the look for my music video. For my lead actress I think I would change the blue to purple. I was originally thinking red but I felt the red brought on a more devilish feeling, where as the purple would bring out more of a mysterious look. Another reason for using the purple above the black is I will be making use of a purple crystal mineral in terms of a special stone which is used in some rituals.


This is another image from Kat Von D; here are other styles of eyeliner I may make use of as some of the styles are not your everyday eye lining styles and may suit the essence of the 'out there' video.

No comments:

Post a Comment