Candidate Number

Candidate Number - 9424

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Video Inspirations



 I analysed this music video in a previous post. I really like how the 'monster' is not seen right up until the end of the video. This is an idea I like for my video, such as not showing the lead actress' entire face until the end or only showing her in certain parts where she is for certain being chased by her own 'sin'



Here are a set of video's, the above is just one in the series. I really like how this video is shot and how it plays with the focus. Starting out with an out of focus shot which then comes into focus to clearly reveal the imagery. I may use this style in my music video for 'Seven Devils.' Perhaps when shooting for instrumental parts of the song such as the 22 second introduction. I may also make use of this style for the parts of the song with vocals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment