Candidate Number

Candidate Number - 9424

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Target Audience

 As seen on the previous post about the original artists fans; I have constructed my own target audience.

I have concluded on my target reach being between the ages 14 - 25. This is the general age range of fans of TV shows which portray elements of the supernatural.

Below I have a picture of a female and male - both, people I would target this product towards
 






















Both are between the ages of 14-25
The female is of Australian decent, now living in LA where there is a lot of commotion surrounding rituals, with many people leaving institutional religion to move onto the New Religious Movement of Spirituality - where magic and the use of crystals can be seen around many places and around many people. Prior to LA, she spent a few months in Nashville, where there is an increasing interest in voodoo and thematic magic.

 The male is younger than the female and is currently studying for his A - Levels, studying Philosophy, Business and English Literature; due to the rise of TV shows centred around the supernatural, he too, has a keen interest of entertainment from the concepts surrounding these TV shows. Although he is not necessarily of a NRM, he does have a keen interest.

Due to the genre and type of voice, I don't think my target audience would have a specific look or appearance - their interest in Paige Cavern would simply derive from common ground around the supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment